Spray tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preend

Reaction score
Morning,

On Thursday evening I sprayed a tan client, she normally has a med tan but asked for dark. I sprayed her as normal and guide colour looked fine. I messaged her yesterday morning to ask how her tan was as she had opted for a darker tan. No reply till now and she has said its very wonky, and one leg hasn't taken at all but not to worry it'll wear off and I'm not to fret but she'll go back to med tan next time.

She's a lovely lady but a real pickle for preparation. On Thursday I arrived and she was hadn't showered and refused to, she said she had used no products since her last shower. I offered her a product removal spray or to wait while she showered ( not ideal but I sprayed her mum too so had a while for her skin to cool)

Most likely products on skin or have I done something? I sprayed two other ladies Thursday and they are both happy.

I replied saying I was so sorry and offered to go to respray the leg that hadn't taken to even her out.

Any thoughts or help would be fab, also tips on handling clients that won't prep properly too I would really appreciate

Thanks geeks

Lxx

Sounds like you have done all you can and from what you have said it doesn't sound like she'd unhappy to the point of leaving you.

With Clients that don't prep properly I just emphasise that I cannot guarantee the outcome of the tan - colour / evenness etc. Likewise with aftercare.

Sounds like you have done all you can and from what you have said it doesn't sound like she'd unhappy to the point of leaving you.

With Clients that don't prep properly I just emphasise that I cannot guarantee the outcome of the tan - colour / evenness etc. Likewise with aftercare.
Thank you for your reply, i will be firmer in regards to prep next time xx

Latest posts

Back