How to remove Metallic Salts? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
I was just wonderig what the best way is to completely remove metallic salts from the hair as I have a friend whos springwater supply the filter packed up and now she has them! She would like it bleached hi lights but I cant do it due to the salts(did test-they were there) x Her landlord is getting the filter replaced to remove the minerals etc from the water but how do i get rid of the deposits that are alreadythere??x

I was just wonderig what the best way is to completely remove metallic salts from the hair as I have a friend whos springwater supply the filter packed up and now she has them! She would like it bleached hi lights but I cant do it due to the salts(did test-they were there) x Her landlord is getting the filter replaced to remove the minerals etc from the water but how do i get rid of the deposits that are alreadythere??x

Hi, heres a link for you that should do the trick

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/52333-help-hair-overload.html?highlight=baking+soda :hug:

Thanks!! thats great xx

Latest posts

Back