How to show glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickytoms

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone show what glitters they have on colour pops? I would like to display glitters on them but what would you use as a base colour? I know some act different when applied on different colours but I would just like to give my clients a rough guide

I display mine like this and use a base colour as similar to the glitter as I can find X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470767203.749302.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470768643.383513.jpg
I display mine like this so it's easy for me to know what the colour / glitter is. I often choose a similar colour for the base colour but also a shelf sitter to use those up.

Last edited:
I love the way you both display the glitter :)

I just display mine in clear acrylic shelving so clients can see them.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470847149.587183.jpg

Oo lushkins!! Like a Blimin sweetshop!!!! [emoji7]
I thought you said a sweatshop and thought some days it feels like it [emoji23]

Wow I would love a glitter collection like that!!
I have a bit of a glitter addiction! The big round ones are in 2 layers so there's double what you can see and I ordered more today...

I have a bit of a glitter addiction! The big round ones are in 2 layers so there's double what you can see and I ordered more today...

"Hi, my name's Ciderella, and it's quicker to list the glitters I don't own" lol

"Hi, my name's Ciderella, and it's quicker to list the glitters I don't own" lol
I've actually bought duplicates by mistake lol

This is how i display all my glitters etc...

Attachments

• 2016-08-12 00.01.03.jpg
    2016-08-12 00.01.03.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 2016-08-12 00.03.20.jpg
    2016-08-12 00.03.20.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 113
These are fab displays, I'm only just starting out so need to build a client base but I think I would love to have a salon at home to set it out as lovely as you ladies have xx

Hiya,

Do you mind me asking where you got your acrylic shelves? They look just like what I want for my salon!

Thank you :)
They're from Amazon and they have different sizes X

Yes, there are different suppliers but these are the ones I bought
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471092203.956798.jpg

Ahhhh your collections are so lovely Cinderella wow!![emoji7][emoji7]

Latest posts

Back