How to tell clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa*

Reaction score
I have been mobile (hair) for just over a year now. I'm in two minds I don't want to do hair as my full time job any more as my heart isn't in it as much as before and have no intentions of growing it further! I do enjoy hairdressing but will never grow from it as I'd like to do something else too. I am looking to get a part time job doing something different but would still like to do my regulars, how do I tell my regulars about this change? Also how do I tell other clients who don't come as often? Sorry I am in a sticky situation and need some help!

Personally if it were me and you were still going to continue with your regular clients then it won't affect them too much. I'd just let them know of your new work hours. You could tell them during their hair appointments or send a group message but if you are still wanting to keep them on I honestly don't see that it's a huge issue. Don't worry too much. A few of my friends only do part time hair or beauty. I would just advise that you still try to keep up with new styles and trends that come out.
Just my opinion :)

Once you have secured a part time job, you can truthfully explain to your (infrequent) clients that you can no longer accommodate them due to commitments elsewhere.

Thank you both for your advise will definitely keep up with trends as I do want to keep some clients! Haha. Just scary as I feel I'm going to let people down but I'm sure it will be ok thanks again [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back