How to use akzentz options gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogiebusby

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently bought the starter kit for Akzentz options. Can anybody clarify exactly the order that you should use the products once you have prepared the nail. The DVD covers the normal gels but not Akzentz options.

Should it be
normal overlay - surebond and 2 coats of clear gel and a top coat
colour - one layer of bng, 2 of colour and a top coat

Please help

Thanks

Hi, I have recently bought the starter kit for Akzentz options. Can anybody clarify exactly the order that you should use the products once you have prepared the nail. The DVD covers the normal gels but not Akzentz options.

Should it be

Please help

Thanks

Hiya ... I use the non soak off Akzentz and cant remember what bonders etc you need with options...this link might help... http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/29691-akzentz-tutorials.html but also there are a few geeks on here that use Options that will help...and of course Karen at Nails Plus Beauty is very helpful.

Should it be

Please help

Thanks

Thats what I do:)

Latest posts

Back