Hurricane Sandy- Nail Talk Radio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi I got this in my e- mail and was thinking it is defenitely worth sharing. Hope we can help someone.

Nail Talk Radio [email protected]
Oct 29 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

HELP!!!
Due to SANDY hitting the East Coast, Nail Talk Radio will NOT be broadcasting tonight.

We will be a HOTLINE for "Operation Product Recovery" for techs who fall victim to SANDY and loose their businesses. PLEASE..if you know of any "Independent Nail Techs" in the storms path please SHARE this to your social networking sites now.
If you have product you don't use any longer just gathering dust or you are one of our nail manufacturer's, we ask for your kindness EARLY! We know that SANDY is a deadly storm and is on target to wipe out many of our hard working techs along the east coast. Acting FAST can put those techs back in business with just a little product to get them going.

If you want to be instrumental by helping out NOW..please send us an email to [email protected]

with contact details & a list of the products you can donate..we will add you to our GROWING LIST of "NTR Angels".
As soon as we learn who is in need we will be contacting you asap.

If you would like to make tax deductible donations then please consider our friends the PBA.
"PBA is asking all industry professionals to make their tax deductible donations to the NCA Disaster Fund – a unique effort that provides 100% of all funds raised directly to professional beauty industry professionals in need.the Professional Beauty Org"
http://www.probeauty.org/disaster-relief-fund/

With love and prayers~ AthenA & Naja
NTR TEAM :Braden Jahr,Millie Morgan Haynam and Jennifer Cherry​

Great information, thank you for posting! :)

Good Post :) This hurricane was awful - just glad they was able to predict it so that many lives was saved by allowing them to evacuate. I read somewhere that some people refused to leave as last time when hurricane Isaac hit, peoples homes got looted. Sad to think we live in a world where people will take advantage of such a terrible time and will steal from you.

Unfortunately with 17 States being without power it might be difficult to spread the word so if we have any North American Geeks able to comunicate with others over there please help spread the word. Thoughts and prayers with everyone that has been touched by Sandy

Great post thank you !!! I was due to fly out to New York on Tuesday morning for a 3 day trip for my 40th sadly we couldn't go but glad we were not there when it happened..

Latest posts

Back