HV700 gun broken, replacement?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee01

Reaction score
Hi everyone. May I pick your wonderful brains for a moment? My wee gun developed a crack on the top. It ran from the screw along to the rectangular 'hatch' part. This was fine for a few months until the 'hatch' started to pop up during use. This in turn stopped the vacuum happening. I have taped it up with black tape but it just doesn't seem to be spraying as fine as it should.

I can't seem to find a replacement gun easily. I'm now thinking, should I invest In a new machine and keep this one as a spare? I work mobile and have found this machine to be really good, I have used the bigger HVLP machines before and liked them but the spray is much wider and I saw a good bit of wastage IMHO.

Ooooo I don't know what to do. Any advice? xxx

Any advice anyone? I've searched everywhere for a replacement gun. Anyone else had this problem or know of where to buy a replacement? x

Iya :) I had the same problem last week I had to buy a full new machine and just keep my other bits as spares! Like you I am also mobile x

No advice on the broken gun but I have an HVLP that I bought as a spare incase my i tan machine wasn't working but I hate it because it has so much overspray it's also so loud

Iya :) I had the same problem last week I had to buy a full new machine and just keep my other bits as spares! Like you I am also mobile x

Is your gun the same as mine? Did it break in the same way? What did machine did you buy? xx

Latest posts

Back