HVLP 5008 V's MaxiMist XL???? HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedz2ToeTanning

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm about to purchase a kit for mobile pray tanning. I'm currently torn between two offers:-

The OMG Kit which includes HVLP 5008
OR... The MaxiMist XL from Suntana which work out a lot cheaper

Just wondered if the price difference has a big difference on the quality of the machine??? I'm a student and I'm looking to do this on the side to fund me through so a little tight on money!

Would be so grateful for your advice xxx

The hvlp 5008, the Maximist 5008 & the Maximist XL are all the same machine made by Earlex.

The XL does not have the clips around it for the hose to clip on (from the picture I saw) other than that it is the same machine.

I'm unsure if VAT is included in the prices you have been looking at so check that out before deciding on where to buy from.

This machine is a very popular one and there are loads of suppliers selling it so make sure you have looked around at all your options and only buy what you need. Personally I think all you need to start up is the machine, the tent & the solution anything else is a bonus but ensure you don't pay more than you need to for a kit to get those extra's as they are cheap enough to buy anyway.

A few sites I know of that sell the kits for you to consider (there are many more):

STAR MaxiMist OFFER! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray Tanning
Nouvatan Spray Tan Products, Treatments and Training
NEW Starter Kit in Black - £210 + VAT
http://www.omgtanningsolutions.com/...ay-Tan-Machine-Tent-3-Litres/flypage.tpl.html
Starter Package with MaxiMist HV5008 (HVLP) - Black [TTP007] - £295.00 : Wow Factor SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale
Starter Package with MaxiMist HV5008 (HVLP) - Bronze [TTP006] - £295.00 : Wow Factor SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale

Thanks so much for your advice, I decided to buy everything separately in the end as it works out cheaper for me and I'm not too bothered about all the extra trimmings at this moment in time. I searched for hours and hours and managed to find a brilliant deal on:-
Tanning Solutions
I ordered the HVLP 5008 for only £145 including tax, pretty good!
Has anyone ordered from this company before?
Then because I'm on a budget and only just starting out, think I'm going to go for the Suntana solutions... does anyone have any comment? This is one big learning curve for me aaaah
thanks xxx

Including VAT sorry

I got my kit from Suntana and I can't complain :) x

Latest posts

Back