MaxiMist XL machine on its way out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
I purchased the maximist hvlp xl machine in august last year through suntana (the full kit) i love it and its always been great. I clean it regularly and had a few hiccups but can usually sort them out. I just had a client in and the spray just kept stoppong like it was blocked. Ended up finishing her tan but took around an hour and 15 mins (usually takes 15-20).
Ive ripped it apart cleaned everything possible changed the filters etc. i then took the gun off and just let air out of the tube. The tube was getting extremely hot. Its still doing it now the only way i can explain it is its as if the pressure keeps dropping then goes back up again. Ive had to cancel 4 spray appts for tonight and 6 for 2moro as ots unusable. I have 1 years warranty woth it thank god that runs out next month.
Im going o give suntana a call in the morning as they are closed now but this has lost me £200 and thats only counting tonight & 2moro i doubt it will be sorted by then!

Just wondered if anybody has had any issues with the machine? Like i say its been fine up until now im absolutely fuming

How annoying ... especially because you've had cancel appts! I bought my Maximist from Suntana in March so I'd be interested to hear what they say. I have a feeling they'll be really helpful and get a new one out to you asap. I have the Evolution model and had no problems so far, but only do a few tans a week! xxx

Yes was very annoying as most of the clients i had booked were new customers so doesnt look professional at all. Ive just had a call from suntana who have said their was a fault with the gun but they dont know what so are sending me a new one! Thank god! I cant fault their customer service at all. I sent it yesterday via parcelforce 24hr and i will have it back on Monday. I tead a post on here that fake bake were keeping one of their hirls waiting 2 weeks for replacement so very glad im with a good company :)

Are you still having problems, as I am too? They sent me a new gun, but still its stopping and starting.

x

I was sent a new gun as they couldnt see what was wring with it and at the mo its working fine x

Latest posts

Back