MAXIMIST XL HVLP SPRAY TANNING MACHINE vs MAXIMIST XL HELIA 2.0 SUNLESS AIRBRUSH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl01

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im Cheryl I am a new member today. I am looking for the perfect gift for my daughter and have seen these 2 machines after reading comments on here the two are the

MAXIMIST XL HVLP SPRAY TANNING MACHINE
Maximist XL HVLP Spray Tanning Machine: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

and the

MAXIMIST XL HELIA 2.0 SUNLESS AIRBRUSH SPRAY

Starter Kit with MaxiMist XL Helia 2.0 (HVLP) - Black [TTP007] - £295.00 : Beautytrix SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale

Which is better as she intends to use as its for trade too? Or is there a better one?

Thanks for your help!!
Love the site

Cheryl x

Last edited:
Firstly you have picked the same base machine with different guns. The base is made by Earlex and although one is brown and one is black the insides are the same and will therefore last the same length of time and will cope with the same amount of tans per day.

Either machine would be great for spray tanning.

You need to look into training for your daughter and I would always advise people to look to buy products and equipment from a reputable beauty business to ensure you can get good aftercare service as you may well encounter issues with the machine and buying from somewhere like Amazon or Ebay means your unlikely to have any support after the sale is complete.

There are many companies that offer training free or at discounted rates when you buy a kit from them so please spend some time searching the site or the internet for some of these and contact them for further advice.

yes thanks for help, she is fully trained including fake bake, just never bough one of these machines, so unsure as to which is best?

Thanks
x

yes thanks for help, she is fully trained including fake bake, just never bough one of these machines, so unsure as to which is best?

Thanks
x
As baggybear said both machines are the same but the MaxiMist Helia 2.0 has not only the latest model of the spray gun (helia gun) but in addition to this it also features a quick connector to the hose which is a huge benefit as the hose stays firmly in place when spray tanning. Both features (helia gun and quick connector) have received extremely positive feedback from therapists who are using this machine as it makes it so much easier. Hope this helps but let me know if you need any information or want to talk though anything?

Hi Ladies,

Im Cheryl I am a new member today. I am looking for the perfect gift for my daughter and have seen these 2 machines after reading comments on here the two are the

MAXIMIST XL HVLP SPRAY TANNING MACHINE
Maximist XL HVLP Spray Tanning Machine: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

and the

MAXIMIST XL HELIA 2.0 SUNLESS AIRBRUSH SPRAY

Starter Kit with MaxiMist XL Helia 2.0 (HVLP) - Black [TTP007] - £295.00 : Beautytrix SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale

Which is better as she intends to use as its for trade too? Or is there a better one?

Thanks for your help!!
Love the site

Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl,
welcome to salon geek and hopefully you will get much benifit from participation here

Both machines are effectivley produced by the same manufacturer so both are equal in quality.

There are many providers of these machines so it is well worth having a good look around and seeing what deals there are available right now

HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back