Quantcast

Hyper allergenic products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
582
Reaction score
4
Location
Bildeston, Ipswich
Just a quickie!!

CND products tend to be highly sensitive, but can these be used on people who suffer sensitivity to products? Are one of the CND creams better than the rest in this case ie, Solar Silk or Finishing cream?

Many thanks
Adele
 

yogacat

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
294
Reaction score
6
Location
West Sussex
Just a very small pedantic comment - sorry, can't help myself sometimes - I think you mean HYPO allergenic. This means very low in allergens, so good for people with allergic reactions. Something that was HYPER allergenic would be really allergenic!
 

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
2
Location
Cambs
Peppercorn Nails said:
Just a quickie!!

CND products tend to be highly sensitive, but can these be used on people who suffer sensitivity to products? Are one of the CND creams better than the rest in this case ie, Solar Silk or Finishing cream?

Many thanks
Adele
Hi Adele

My sis suffers really badly with sensitive skin and also has quite bad eczema but she can use all of the CND range. She just loves the Scentsations hand lotions (tangerine & lemongrass is her fav) but I also use all the Solar range on her. The Solar Butter is brill when her hands are really suffering :)

Shaza
 

Peppercorn Nails

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
582
Reaction score
4
Location
Bildeston, Ipswich
Shaza said:
Hi Adele

My sis suffers really badly with sensitive skin and also has quite bad eczema but she can use all of the CND range. She just loves the Scentsations hand lotions (tangerine & lemongrass is her fav) but I also use all the Solar range on her. The Solar Butter is brill when her hands are really suffering :)

Shaza
Thanks for that Shaza.........can you use the Spa range as well....... I do know someone who reacted to this.

Adele
 

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
2
Location
Cambs
Peppercorn Nails said:
Thanks for that Shaza.........can you use the Spa range as well....... I do know someone who reacted to this.

Adele
Hi Adele

I have used ALL Scentsations, Solar and Spa products on her (bless her she's such a good guinea pig :D ) and not one bad reaction unlike some other well known high street products. I have to say Scentsations are her all-time fav and she uses the wash as well as the lotion.

HTH
Shaza
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top