I am back to say goodbye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, I'm going to miss you!
Perhaps you don't have to shut your site down, you can still sell to nail professionals, but not be one and it will still be like you are still a part of the industry as a supplier....Think about won't you? :hug:

Best of luck hunny! xx

Awww, I'm going to miss you!
Perhaps you don't have to shut your site down, you can still sell to nail professionals, but not be one and it will still be like you are still a part of the industry as a supplier....Think about won't you? :hug:

Best of luck hunny! xx

Thanks babe, I will miss you too, havent seen you on the messenging for ages. how r u doing?

I can keep the site, but I need to get rid off all the products as we are running out space, and hubby is not happy with it...:mad:

Thanks babe, I will miss you too, havent seen you on the messenging for ages. how r u doing?

I can keep the site, but I need to get rid off all the products as we are running out space, and hubby is not happy with it...:mad:
I'm doing good, all is well...and I'm usually invisable on yahoo, but SHHHH don't tell anybody, it's our secret okay? :lol:
Wow too bad you can't rent a little space just for your products...

You can still stay on geek, no reason for you to leave us :hug:

:cry::cry::hug:

Hi Raw-beauty

I am sad to hear that you won't be around anymore..
But I would like to thank you for the supplies that you sent me last year..

You will be missed that is for sure!!

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

Latest posts

Back