i-appeal lash lift glue-any alternatives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi there, I use this glue (as per title) but I dont do this treatment on a very regular basis. The glue has a short shelf life & also I find that it thickens & clogs within the glass tube it comes in, very quickly.

I therefore end up throwing out at least 3/4 of the tube as it is all thick & gloopy & buy a new one.

I wondered if anyone had an alternative glue suggestion & preferably a different container too please?
Thank you x

i use this glue and have the same problem. i was looking at getting the lashbase salon system glue. it looks the same to be honest. In the meantime i take the white thing off the lid of the glue and take it out with a orange wood stick, this helps me tons! hths xoxo

Thanks Wonderwoman! I hadn't thought of doing that lol, so will try that and also look out for that other glue xx

I've tried i-appeal, Sally's and Dolly glue and I actually think they are all the same product, just rebranded.

I find it helps if you put your finger over the top to keep the air out as you are applying the adhesive. I hold the bottle in my left hand and put my index finger over the top whilst I apply the adhesive. This minimisies the amount of air getting into the tube.

But I agree, it is a nuisance. The bottle is always stringy and useless long before the product is finished.

Latest posts

Back