Please recommend a lash lift glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
I've now bought both the Salon System and the I Appeal kit and the glue is hopeless!! After about 4 Lash Lifts, the glue is just a gloopy mess and I can't get it out of the tube.

I know others have recommended Lash Base glue but it looks the same! Is it or do you have any other recommendations??

I do LVL lash lift and that goes exactly the same once opened. Maybe they all do it. X :)

Oh god, at £14 per tube it's gonna end up costly having to replace it every few treatments.

Is there any other glue we could use??

What about strip lash glue like Duo?? Would that work???

I'm not sure. I would stick (no pun intended) with the lash lift glue because another type might react with the other products, plus if something went wrong you're insurance would be invalid. I still use mine when its gone thick, just need to be a bit more patient getting out and on the pads. X :)

I thought it may have just Been mines that done that! It's hopeless but I suppose its still working fine just takes a bit more patience! X

Do you leave the tube opened while you are using it? If air is getting in the tube it will go thick very quickly.

I hold the tube and put my thumb over the top as I am working and then make sure I put the lid on if I am doing something else.

I use the Dolly lash adhesive from Lashbase. I can't say I have ever finished a full tube before having to discard it but I probably get approx 10 treatments.

Perhaps someone could start making the adhesive in individual sachets?

Latest posts

Back