I did it!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well some of you may remember that i failed my driving test last month. Well you will be pleased to hear that i passed it this morning!!

YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god was i nervous, but hey, its done now.!!

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi guys,

Well some of you may remember that i failed my driving test last month. Well you will be pleased to hear that i passed it this morning!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY DRIVING :hug:

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi guys,

CONGRATULATIONS

wow hun that is fab news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congratulations and well done. I think it is even harder to pass now than it was in the dark ages when I passed. So well done you and happy safe driving.

Well Done :D

Trin
xx

Hi!

Well dune! !
HAPPY DRIVING! ! ! :Grope:

hope i pass mine soon toooooooooooo.................................:Grope:

That's brilliant!! I don;t think I'd have a hope if I had to take my test now. Parallel parking had just been introduced when I passed 14 years ago, and I still can't do it now!!!!

Enjoy your independence

XXX

Many congratulations to you. Wishing you lots of years of safe and happy driving.
WELL DONE :D

include safe as well, what a difference this will make to your lifes!
lell said:
CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY DRIVING :hug:

Well Done!!

Congratulations and safe and happy driving

Clare xx

CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE :hug:

big congratulations , bet you feel over the moon
(i will seriously have to get my ass in gear and get mine passed ) :lol:

Well done you....clever gloggs xxxx have you got a car ? if so drive it straight away, dont do what i did and wait cus of nerves, i had my car on the drive for 2 weeks b4 i would go in it and drive, then it became a issue...then it was raining one day and i had to take the kids school and thought this is mad, I CAN DRIVE...kids get in the car, havent looked back since. I am sooo happy for you. xxx

Congratulations very well done, can i have a lift now lol
x

:wink2: well done!! im just revising for my theory at the moment.
cant wait till i pass my test:lol:

woo...hoooooooooo welldone !!!!! :D

Congrats Welldone, its great when u pass, living where I do it was hell before i passed my test, its very rural round here and the bus service aint too cracking!! anyway happy driving, it will change your life completely!!!

CONGRATS!
Hope you have loads of fun out on the open road:Love:

Congratulations - its brilliant to be able to get around when you need to without relying on public transport or other people - Way to go girl !!!! :D

Latest posts

Back