I feel like crying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I have just gone full time this year and doing quiet well. A few salons have added me on fb and now one salon has approached some of my clients by friends request. I asked sll my clients on fb if they had been approached and this salon commented on my status and im getting nasty comments from them and her clients. They are even commenting on my pictures saying they are disgusting. I hsve blocked them but others are still commenting. I dont know how to show you the picture on here but I thought I done quiet good considering they are sculpture nails snd thsts what the client wanted as well. This is turning into bulling now what would you do we only live 5 minutes away from each other:mad:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Id go round, :hug:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are swearing at me now and got others involved in it. They poached my clients and leaving nasty remarks on my pictures snd they swear at me like its my fault for sticking up for myself. Its gone way to far they are out of control and ive said I dont want anything to do with it cause its childish.

Do NOT retaliate!!!!!! Do not lower yourself to fight back... I would go round their or send them a personal message/email and tell them that because they are doing this over the Internet it is in written form and is libel. Screenshot everything, don't delete anything and go to cab on Monday to get help and advice!!! This will look worse on them than it does on you!!! Honestly. I know how this feels. Chin up. It's jealousy and they see you as a threat!!!! Do not let them bully you ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385849276.284855.jpg

Nicola! Xxx

U poor thing big hugs this is harassment keep ur evidence and report it to the police and report it to Facebook no one should ever have to go through this maybe u could get a restraining order or something it may not be physical bullying but it's still trolling thinking of u

Don't retaliate definitely, if you start saying things back then you're as bad as they are. Just block them and everyone else who's making nasty comments, the clients who stick with you are with you for a reason! Worst case scenario, make a new Facebook page.

Going round may start an argument you don't want. You never know, it could go either way but if they're as nasty in person as they are online you shouldn't put yourself through that. Report them to Facebook and take screen shots of everything.

Hope this ends soon for you xx

Omg poor you, do you Want to tell us your facebook page name, I'm sure some geeks could give you reassurance on your nail pics.:hug:

Also you can report abuse on facebook.

Remember. For every one person you have standing against you, you will have 10 people standing with you. Remember that. I would go seek help from cab first and if they suggest you try to get a meeting go with someone who you can fully trust so they can be a witness.... You don't want the other salon to say you got violent/aggressive or anything like that

Nicola! Xxx

Bless you, what a nightmare. I would suggest unpublishing your page for the weekend. Photo shop or copy and paste everything to a word doc. You'll have full access to your page still. They won't be able change or delete anything. Seek advice and take it from there. Don't retaliate or reply. They'll wonder where your page has gone. That'll give them cause for concern. My phone is going to die but I'll keep an eye on your thread in the morning x

Debbie

Last edited:
Report them to facebook and edit your setting that no one can comment on your pics without you approving it first :) xx

I have told them I dont want any part of it may be that's why they have family and clients involved in it now. I never criticised there work, only why approach my clients and then they came at me guns blazing

Omg poor you, do you Want to tell us your facebook page name, I'm sure some geeks could give you reassurance on your nail pics.:hug:

Also you can report abuse on facebook.

My face book name is Tracey Morgan from west midlands. I have my nails as a profile page x

How do I put a picture on here x

I'm sorry to say but from looking at your Facebook page you have retaliated and have been quite provocative yourself with your status updates. It's best not to engage in any of this if you want to remain totally innocent. Can your potential and existing clients see your profile?

Click reply and in the box should be 3 icons... Click the middle icon and upload your pic x

I had a look for the page to write some nice comments but cant find it xx

It wont let me x

When your doing your post there will be a selection at the bottom pic the one that looks like little mountains x lol x

I'm sorry to say but from looking at your Facebook page you have retaliated and have been quite provocative yourself with your status updates. It's best not to engage in any of this if you want to remain totally innocent. Can your potential and existing clients see your profile?

I have said this because they are still saying things and most of my clients can see what they are saying. I have blocked them now. I haven't swore or criticized there work like they have done to me and my clients have seen this. I have delited there nasty remarks so I put something on fb but not naming them to defend myself but it wasn't nasty

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385852589.520735.jpgIs this your profile pic?
I can't find the comments
Also was going to write some nice comments

Latest posts

Back