I feel like crying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Websites you can make your self, I'm sure there are threads on here about making your own.

Lovely nails x

Yes I hsve started up a new page the one with the red tips in. I am going to transfer my photos but I dont know how to chsnge my name on it and not hsve tracey morgan anymore x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just had a look at your nails, they are amazing babes .... Don't let them get to you / just jealous ... <3

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Woohoo I found you *victory dance* lol

I'm glad to see the negative comments are gone, it's better for professionalism.

I'm looking forward to seeing new designs from you to, so creative :)
I'm Catherine by the way, incase you're wondering who the crazy person 'liking' all your pictures is.

Last edited:
Seeing the chat about websites, weebly and wix are both simple to use site creators, with customisable formats and it's mainly all filling in the boxes so not to hard to get set up.
They are free if you use domains provided by them and they will advertise on the page that it was created using their soft wear (these domains will have their names in also), but you can purchase your own domain name.
You can also get customer support and remove the adverts with a monthly fee, but they aren't that intrusive so I personally don't think it's necessary.

Hope that's helpful.

Seeing the chat about websites, weebly and wix are both simple to use site creators, with customisable formats and it's mainly all filling in the boxes so not to hard to get set up.
They are free if you use domains provided by them and they will advertise on the page that it was created using their soft wear (these domains will have their names in also), but you can purchase your own domain name.
You can also get customer support and remove the adverts with a monthly fee, but they aren't that intrusive so I personally don't think it's necessary.

Hope that's helpful.

Thank you do much for everyones comments I think a website is the best way forward.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back