I Hate Men!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
This afternoon, I had left something in the car which was parked around the back of the house... because someone had parked in my space on the road. I went to get what I wanted out of the car and decided to move it to its normal space, but when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start (am having trouble with immobiliser).

I took the hand brake off and let it roll down the hill a bit, thinking it would start again as it often does... but it didn't and I was blocking the road as a guy was trying to get past. One of the neighbours came out and they started to push it further up the road, but in the end the guy said he would pull it up the road again, if I steered it left a bit so he could get past.

I ran around to my house to make sure that my auntie wasn't here as she is due... and told my husband (who is in bed, really ill) that a nice man was towing my car and to keep an eye out for my auntie... well, he dived out of bed going mental saying you can't tow an automatic car...

.. came around the back of the house like a right grumpy sod and was whinging saying its the last time I'm having the car... anyways, he sits in the car whilst the guy ties a rope to the front end and my husband looks at him like he's mad because he has no tow bar. The guy explained that he had no tow bar as they had to take it off to make room for his LPG conversion.

I said 'wow'.. is that the gas tank in the back then? He said 'no, that's our old washing machine that I'm taking to the tip' :o . My husband looked at me and shook his head in disgust and the guy laughed...

Anyways.. we got the car back and my auntie still isn't here and my husband is whinging his head off about everything in the other room... glad he has gone deaf in one ear as I can now curse him quite loudly and get away with it! :lol:

Why do men think they are so great????

hope this helps....

i always believe in reincarnation !!! i believe that if you fail as a man the first time around you return as a women.. there is no heaven and hell.... women live in hell and men live in heaven, hope this puts a little smile back on your face... lol

Just remember they are just men more to be pitied than laughed at haha

Because there men:rolleyes:

CadenceAlex said:
This afternoon, I had left something in the car which was parked around the back of the house... because someone had parked in my space on the road. I went to get what I wanted out of the car and decided to move it to its normal space, but when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start (am having trouble with immobiliser).

I took the hand brake off and let it roll down the hill a bit, thinking it would start again as it often does... but it didn't and I was blocking the road as a guy was trying to get past. One of the neighbours came out and they started to push it further up the road, but in the end the guy said he would pull it up the road again, if I steered it left a bit so he could get past.

I ran around to my house to make sure that my auntie wasn't here as she is due... and told my husband (who is in bed, really ill) that a nice man was towing my car and to keep an eye out for my auntie... well, he dived out of bed going mental saying you can't tow an automatic car...

.. came around the back of the house like a right grumpy sod and was whinging saying its the last time I'm having the car... anyways, he sits in the car whilst the guy ties a rope to the front end and my husband looks at him like he's mad because he has no tow bar. The guy explained that he had no tow bar as they had to take it off to make room for his LPG conversion.

I said 'wow'.. is that the gas tank in the back then? He said 'no, that's our old washing machine that I'm taking to the tip' :o . My husband looked at me and shook his head in disgust and the guy laughed...

Anyways.. we got the car back and my auntie still isn't here and my husband is whinging his head off about everything in the other room... glad he has gone deaf in one ear as I can now curse him quite loudly and get away with it! :lol:

Why do men think they are so great????

Did you notice how the illness wasnt so bad!! when it was necessary was it man flu:lol:

lisa30 said:
Did you notice how the illness wasnt so bad!! when it was necessary was it man flu:lol:

PMSL.... well spotted! there's something you can throw back in his face.

Yeah, good point. Amazing how they can do something when they want too. Ha Ha.

Yes at least he made a speedy recovery - Men are really handy at times if you can't be bothered to do something, just play blonde and they love to step in and do it correct in their macho way.:)

Latest posts

Back