I have an interview..which nail system should I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie85

Reaction score
I have a intervew with a hair salon that has just converted upstairs to a beauty area.
ive basically got the job as i know one of the hairdressers there but just have to go in and do a set so the boss can see my techniques etc as she has not got a clue where nail extensions are concerned.

So my practical-im doing one of the hairdressers nails. So her hands are gona be in water quite a bit.

Do i use gel, silk, fibreglass, acrylic or the new Edge quick dip nails(which i love!!)
i just dont want to do a set then they start lifting n then worry the boss im not any good...which i know i am but still!! lol

Do the ones you think would be best for her. You as the nail technician should be advising which system would be best for each client and also the length.

ive been out of the industry for 3 years so im struggling here.
ive oly just started doing my friends nails again n they all know what they want.
just wanted some tips really on how to chose what system for customers.

hello i would do gel and keep them short and advise that as she is in and out of water a lot they wont last as long due to her job x

Hi,

As a hairdresser I find Gel nails are generally the best, because they are non porous and more suitable for hands that are in and out of water alot. In my opinion anyway! Hope that helps! :)

totally agree mich im the same in and out of water xx

Latest posts

Back