I have heard it all now! LOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballyboo

Reaction score
There is a girl advertising 'hair, make up and beauty - anything £20' on our local free site, so being a curious little devil I messaged her, here is her reply :eek:

Just to let you know I'm not quallified within beauty thearapy or hair dressing, but I have had a lot of experience and had many satisfied customers.. I have glued my own hair extensions in and many other peoples I have also cut my hair and many other peoples as well as dyed, bleached, stripped, highlighted and tinted people hair and had not complaints.. I can do put ups and any sort of style you like, I can do fish tails, curls, straight, give your hair volume and style. Within the beauty side.. I can paint and do 3d nail desighns.. I also do nail acryllics which are black tips, white tips and clear tips, I can also paint the tip to your satisfactory colour.. I have a photo album with all my nail acryllics in it.. I also do make up which is a colour match foundation and a lip tint with eyes and eye brow shapeing.. I use the colour insitution which is a very trusty makeup company and I also use brand name foundation for your comfort xx

I laughed for about 5 minutes lol then thought surely it's a wind up? But no, she's serious :irked:

Oh my good god!!! And there's me worrying about my abilities after being qualified for 12 years and going back to college to do my level 3! Don't know why I bother really!!
:-/

Shocking!! So obviously not insured! Makes you wonder why we bother spending thousand on training! I have a client who decided after watching you tube videos to start doing lash extensions (she's hair so can buy the pro stuff) and asked me for my training manual to take a copy of! I said no and told her it was only x amount for the course and to do it properly and I could help her. But she won't pay it and advertises all over!!!

Ahh let them get on with it I say - Just wanted to share how she has promoted herself as it made me laugh! lol x

There is a girl advertising 'hair, make up and beauty - anything £20' on our local free site, so being a curious little devil I messaged her, here is her reply :eek:

Just to let you know I'm not quallified within beauty thearapy or hair dressing, but I have had a lot of experience and had many satisfied customers.. I have glued my own hair extensions in and many other peoples I have also cut my hair and many other peoples as well as dyed, bleached, stripped, highlighted and tinted people hair and had not complaints.. I can do put ups and any sort of style you like, I can do fish tails, curls, straight, give your hair volume and style. Within the beauty side.. I can paint and do 3d nail desighns.. I also do nail acryllics which are black tips, white tips and clear tips, I can also paint the tip to your satisfactory colour.. I have a photo album with all my nail acryllics in it.. I also do make up which is a colour match foundation and a lip tint with eyes and eye brow shapeing.. I use the colour insitution which is a very trusty makeup company and I also use brand name foundation for your comfort xx

I laughed for about 5 minutes lol then thought surely it's a wind up? But no, she's serious :irked:

Although mad I actually commend her for being honest at least!

Hahaha that's actually hilarious! All us qualified and insured techs/therapists/stylists have clearly wasted our money! ;)
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back