I have made a new nail art tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I will let out my secret. I am working on an educational website. I plan to have tons of tutorials for all of nail technology.
the website is still just a baby but I thought I would share the first tutorial I have put up. It is still rough draft in the wording..etc.. not many of the links work yet...lol but check it out...

Plumeria flower tutorial

1art18.jpg

Love the flowers on the glitter tips! bet they arent as easy as you make them look though.....lol

Christie you must have read my mind i was on your site yesterday trying to pain these flowers and was going to mail you as to what sort of brushs you use. I ind your whole website excellent and the tutorials are spot on, snt it about time you came ovee here for some nail art training with us lot toteach us some of your skills.

You are an inspirationto me and love what you do,

Thanks again

Lucia
:)

me too i love your work, i have spent hours trying do flowers like you, just half as nice would be a start,

i must say after reading that tutorial, i may have a chance, it's brilliant

thanks jan x

Lovely tutorial Christie, really nice clear pictures and great close ups - I've often wondered how you did those petals, even after you described it I couldn't figure it out so nice to see it in the pictures. Well done and keep them coming!

Christie - that's fantastic - even the most unartistic (is that a word?) of us (ie. me!) could follow that - in fact I might even give it a go - that's the first time I've even considered freehand nail art :green:

Thank You

Wanted to say I've just checked out your tutorial and it's absolutely brill - it breaks your designs down into just the right amount of detail so the rest of us who aren't as talented can have a go too! Thanks loads & keep 'em coming chick! xxx

great work , and i love your website

fantastic tutorial

pictures really clear you make it look a piece of cake

will keep practising !

You've done a super job on the tutorial Christie. Very clear and easy to follow. Well done!

thank you for all your positive comments. I will be working on more tutorials.

Christie, thanks so much for sharing your skills. I can now see where I go wrong with my nail art, I just don't put enough paint on the brush!! This is the best nail art picture instructions I have come across, your site will do well.

Thanks for sharing Christie! :D

I'm gonna have a go tonight.

Your images are beautifully clear!

Kx

Latest posts

Back