I have made the right choice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I have finally made my mind up and it feels fantastic.
After a three year break from the Beauty World where I worked in an Admin role, I could not settle and was just so unhappy I have decided to return to my true self and become self-employed again. So,having worked my notice I am finally taking the plunge. I have done it once I can do it again, but this time bigger and better, one, cause I know a little it more, two, because I am more focused than I have ever been before and three, because I realise its this that makes me happy. Looking through these threads seeing everyones passion for the industry is great and I am going to be part of that again. I am still in the first stages yet, doing my Business plan/market research etc but I will keep you all updated on my progress. I am certain I will be on here for advice from you all anyways.

Life is what you make it, lets go for it ladies.​

hi

so pleased to read your thread. im thinking of returning to beauty to, im in corporate reception role at the moment which i did for money, but dont enjoy it. i would love to go back but im worried about the money and hours if i do.

Life is what you make it, lets go for it ladies.​

Hi There

I am just starting out in the beauty industry and hoping one day...eventually having my own mobile business but at 27yrswith no experiance atall and not going down the college route into beauty therapy sometimes i feel a lttle daunted:sad: and wonder if it will work for me? and can i possibly learn all i need? but as you said if its what makes you happy and you have a passion for it then how can you go wrong....fingers crossed:D

xxxx

I was hoping to spead a bit of enthusiasm with my thread. :)

Gemheart - go for it, I originally went into admin for the increase in money but it brought me nothing but misery. The rewards are much better doing something you enjoy. Go for it.

Goldigga - Many people begin new careers at any age. I am 30 and I am taking a step backwards to go forwards in my life. If you dont try you will never know.

You post sounds like the choice I am trying to make at the moment! I have been out of beauty for about 4 years and I am miserable! The only problem that I am coming up with is that if I decided to take the plunge how will I pay my bills!!!! My partner doesnt earn enough to support us and I dont want to get in majorly in debt again. I really am stuck on what to do!

Best of luck with your new venture and I will be interested to see how you get on.

xx

Latest posts

Back