I know it depends on area, etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair206

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what prices you charge doing mobile hairdressing I know it depends on area travel etc but just wanted to get an idea

£15 cut and finish
£20 restyle
£45-£65 highlights Inc cut finish
Kids £5-£10
Men £6
Most of my clients are one income families . Hope this helps .

thanks for your reply . any body else mobile? im salon based at mo but thinking about doing more mobile.

Cut and finish 20
Restyle 25
Dry cut from 10.00
Men's cut 9.50
Kids cut 8.00

Blow dry 10.00
Pinup 20.00
Roots retouch 22.50
Full head from 28.00
Full head quasi from 20.00
Full head foils from 32.00
Colour doesn't include finish

are your clients quiet local to you guys then?mine arent so i would have to charge bit more was thinkin £25 for cbd considering i would be doing 25miles.are you full time self employed?did u have a clientelle anyway or have you buit it up?how long have you been mobile??sorry in going on!

are your clients quiet local to you guys then?mine arent so i would have to charge bit more was thinkin £25 for cbd considering i would be doing 25miles.are you full time self employed?did u have a clientelle anyway or have you buit it up?how long have you been mobile??sorry in going on!

You should work out a price for each service that you think is appropriate for your area and then charge accordingly on top for travel costs. Otherwise some clients are going to cost you more than others, this way accounting is easier... As for original post...

£20 - CBD
£10 - men's cut
£35 - half head h/l's
£45 - full head h/l's
£28 - regrowth
£35 - whole head tint...inc quasi

(+£5 for thick/long/restyle)

No chemical services include cut or finish.

CBD 25
WC 20
BD 15
Full head hl 40
Half head hl 30
Parting hl 20
Root tint 30
All over colour 25
Gents 10
Kids 5-10
Extensions from 200
Sometimes I do offers tho like have a colour And receive complimentary CBD. Sometimes think my prices
Are quite high but you gotta think it's gotta be worth your time. I find colours once you've got the tube you need and the cost of the foil etc you don't actually make much back if the prices are any cheaper. I go by what my salon prices were when I was at a salon and took away around £10-£15 on each service.

Think I need to put my prices up lol .. I didn't raise my prices this year as I'm on a military base all my clients come and go ( but most within 1/2 mile of me) so it means I'm not spending ages wasted in the car ) so I suppose that's why I kept my prices on the lower side !

does anyone offer senior rates for older clients?

They don't get oap discount in tesco

LOL!!! I quite agree!!

:p

Cut n blo from 18- 25
Wet cut 10
Gents cut 10
Root re touch 35
T section 35
Full head from 40

I had an old school friend ask me for a trim the other day and asked how much, I said £20 cut and blow dry...her reply 'woah! I'm a student! I can get it done for half that!'

What's this world coming to?!

She can afford to go to uni and study medicine yet I have to reduce my income to cut her long, thick, curly hair?

I was being nice quoting £20 but if she wasn't an old friend I'd have said £25!

I had an old school friend ask me for a trim the other day and asked how much, I said £20 cut and blow dry...her reply 'woah! I'm a student! I can get it done for half that!'

What's this world coming to?!

She can afford to go to uni and study medicine yet I have to reduce my income to cut her long, thick, curly hair?

I was being nice quoting £20 but if she wasn't an old friend I'd have said £25!
She can get a CBD for £10. Is a monkey cutting it :/?! Lol.

Latest posts

Back