I know there isn't a magic formula but?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orbie

Reaction score
I am having real problems with my mix ratio, I am currently training with creative and this is my one big huge problem at the moment!
I go great guns with the tips, blending etc using my trainer hand (Bob!) then the problems begin, it is either too wet or too dry. I have tried every which way with the brush, ie taking out differing amounts of monomer each time, keeping the brush in the powder for different times but just can't seem to find the right way to do it. I will have a good day and think 'cool seems to be happening today' then when it comes to finishing, up pop all the air bubbles for me to see! As far as I know I am doing everything Kelly told me to do, I even took out the mix ratio card today as I was getting so frustrated with it, but to no avail lol (oh woe is me :rolleyes:).

As the title suggests I know there isn't a 'secret' way of doing it and it will take loads more practice but if anyone out there has any suggestions hints or tips for me they will be gladly received :hug:

Latest posts

Back