I love S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SelectNails

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Really random I know, but just thought I would share this with u!

I love S2, how can a normal sensible person get as much joy as I do when an S2 order comes through the door.!!!

Cx

This made me laugh but I know what you mean :) they are fab! X

Hahaha I know that feeling well! You could almost set your clock by an S2 delivery!

I sit with my chin in my hands gazing out of the window awaiting that wonderful sight that is the courier van to pull up outside! I'm sure the driver thinks I'm a sandwich short of a picnic! Hehehe.

Tracy x

i live near the sweet shop in Leeds so I tend to go there instead of ordering. I love that shop & will be there next week to buy the new shellac colours :)

What are we like - big kids!!

Cath, if I lived near I think I would either be bankrupt or divorced!!

My hubby thinks I'm mental, I actually started jumping and clapping my hands today when my delivery arrived

Hi

Sorry phone sometimes has a mind of its own!

Caversham, I agree and their customer service is the best I have ever received.

Sassy, i know, and the funny thing is when they give u a one hr time slot, the delivery always arrives bang on time.

Cxx

What are we like - big kids!!

Cath, if I lived near I think I would either be bankrupt or divorced!!

My hubby thinks I'm mental, I actually started jumping and clapping my hands today when my delivery arrived

lol, I was looking at nail foils on nail delights 10 mins ago & my oh picked out some foils ( £32 worth ) & said order them I'll pay. Bonus woohoo. :D

& no forgetting the lovely voice when choosing your options on the phone!!

& no forgetting the lovely voice when choosing your options on the phone!!
That lovely voice is none other than The Geek himself! Love and respect :Love:

I even get excited when S2 packages arrive for my students :D

I just called the other day so my husband could hear the lovely Samuel and the options. He thought it was hilarious! Love S2!!

I love his voice too always make me smile, I have an even bigger smile when my little box come with stuff in it lol feels like Christmas xxx

Latest posts

Back