i need a name for my salon any ideas ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, maybe Magic is abit far. There are so many nice names, if i had a SPA, i would call it Escape Spa or Aqua something. I also like the idea of Cleopatra and Nefertiti (ancient egypt) whos knowen for bathing in milk and taking care of their beauty. So i would name it something like that... :)

I dont know... I like the 'magic' word. Gives it 'dazzle' :lol:
I know... how about **BEAUTY MAGIC** ??? :green:

Out of all the names I'm partial to my own Salon name ....Creative Ends which I own now.....my last Salon was called CutUps ( partners and I were funny and we did hair as well )....but have worked at some called A Head of Time , Chip n Nails , Snails , Illusions.....Whatever name comes out in the end you choose Good luck ! cheers :)

magic mitts?
a sprinkle of beauty?
lotions and potions?

Lotions and potions sounds cool! :)

Tanita said:
Lotions and potions sounds cool! :)
WOW thats a great name xxxxxxx

if you did choose something like lotions and potions you could have a really funky logo with bubbles x

how about bliss beauty?xxgood luckxx:)

fluffysheeps33 said:
hi i am really new to this i.e today but anyway i have already met some wonderful people just wondering if anyone can help me think of a name for my new salon opening in july anyway i am also after loads of equipment as i have only ever worked for people in the past and need all the stuff for a beauty salon any website addresses or second hand equipment going shape if you have anything for sale must be cheap and must be able to be posted thanx for the time u have taken to read this please reply xxxxxx:hug:

do you like any of these then hun?

Hi
My salon is called "Paradise Island". We got married in Sri Lanka last August and the area where our hotel was was called P. Island.

Venetia

venetia said:
Hi
My salon is called "Paradise Island". We got married in Sri Lanka last August and the area where our hotel was was called P. Island.

Venetia

That is a FAB name - that would attract me to a salon!!! Love it.
What is your decor like? Have you made like an actual 'Paradise Island'?

I can just see it - palm trees, water and sand = Loving it x:green:

elfprincessem said:
do you like any of these then hun?
yeah i like lotions and potions and it like glamour bitch but as the person said who sugested it it wouldnt go down to well with the clients anyway thanx for your help guys i am sooo greatful and i feel i have made loads of new friends without leaving my house extra bargain well i will let you know how it goes loves ya all thanx
fluffys xx

Welcome to the site, altho i havent been here long neither, but I love it, everyone are so so so nice and helpful. The names for your business, how about...
Beauty care
Beauty Essence
Relax and Beauty

Oceans.... don't ask why lol just thought it would be nice

or I like tootsies and pinkies or something on those lines I call feet tootsies

Latest posts

Back