i need a name for my salon any ideas ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffysheeps33

Reaction score
hi i am really new to this i.e today but anyway i have already met some wonderful people just wondering if anyone can help me think of a name for my new salon opening in july anyway i am also after loads of equipment as i have only ever worked for people in the past and need all the stuff for a beauty salon any website addresses or second hand equipment going shape if you have anything for sale must be cheap and must be able to be posted thanx for the time u have taken to read this please reply xxxxxx:hug:

Welcome to the site
:D
Best of the luck for the salon.
As for idea's for business names what are you after?
Something funky? Fresh? sophisticated? have you had any ideas we can work from?
As for equipment have a look in Geekbay!
click on "stuff" and select GeekBay from there!
You'll love the site its a wealth of knowledge and us geeks are a friendly bunch
:D
Hope this helps

fluffysheeps33 said:
hi i am really new to this i.e today but anyway i have already met some wonderful people just wondering if anyone can help me think of a name for my new salon opening in july anyway i am also after loads of equipment as i have only ever worked for people in the past and need all the stuff for a beauty salon any website addresses or second hand equipment going shape if you have anything for sale must be cheap and must be able to be posted thanx for the time u have taken to read this please reply xxxxxx:hug:
hello!! www.economed.com is excellent and very reasonable try also www.hofbeauty.com also try geek bay! good luck in your salon what about beautylicious i love that name

have you had any ideas yet? what treatments do you do?

did think of images but then though this was a bit boring if anyone has any ideas i would be so greatful

Reflections?
All Over Beautiful?
Beautiful all over?
Buffed, polished & plucked!
radience?
exquisit?
exquisit beauty & nails?

Welcome to the site you will love it! Prepare to become addicted. As well as Geekbay try E-Bay.

Good luck and keep us updated

xXx

if i get a salon i would call it
perfectly....enhancing

THE BEAUTY BAR ???
Fresh Beauty

Beautyful

The Parlour

mingers beauty salon? (along the same line as ugly's)- sorry couldnt resist!

I'd love to have a salon called "glamour bitch" so i could answer the phone "hello glamour bitch, how can I help you" but I'm not sure how popular it would make the business :)

weezie said:
I'd love to have a salon called "glamour bitch" so i could answer the phone "hello glamour bitch, how can I help you" but I'm not sure how popular it would make the business :)

Love it! Can I be your receptionist?

weezie said:

ok- each to their own! lol!

how about temptation or serenity

beauty express, ellisons are good for equipment

how about ....Tips to Toes?
or Lifestyles?
or Nail are Jewels?

Here it is a salon called Magic. I think thats a good name. :green: Im also opening my own beautysalon, hopefully in the beginning of July, but i won't tell my salon's name yet. ;)

Wizards .....

Whats wizards?

like a magician......like in old times they were called Wizards....you do magic on nails....get it?

Wizards

melissaq said:
like a magician......like in old times they were called Wizards....you do magic on nails....get it?

Wizards

i see where you are coming from with this (now you have explained) but im not sure if anyone else would, nice thought but a bit way out, when i was thinking of a name i came up with loads of wacky stuff but then realised people wouldnt get half of them!

Latest posts

Back