I need a new lamp-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I’ve moved country to different wattage so I need a new lamp. I didn’t really enjoy my CND lamp and need to get one that cures all the gels. Yes I’m also a stickler for keeping the same system but I don’t have a choice right now. I’m currently looking at the bigger Gelish lamp. Any suggestions. Also anyone got any feed back on IBD polishes. I’ve heard they can be a mare to take off trying to carry a hard gel next to my Shellac but don’t have access to Mag Pie or Gel ll. Gelish seems to be big here.

Hi
I use IBD gel polish & I personally think there good ! I don’t have any problems getting them off or setting them, even darker colours. One of the best I’ve used so far [emoji4]

Thanks Hollie. What lamp do you use

Hi

I use IBD, love my range, they wear really well and last ages and also have a lovely colour range. I use a cuccio pro LED lamp which has been fab. I personally find them quite hard to get off, I discovered it's the power bond so if I'm doing my own nails I don't bother with it as I don't normally want my gels on long. They come off really easy but do chip without it. With it I had a set of gels last two weeks no chips or peeling and one of those weeks was abroad and in a swimming pool nearly the whole time.

Latest posts

Back