I need a...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
... BIG bottle of non acetone nail varnish remover.. When I say big, I mean bigger that the size in NailOrder and Cretive....

Anyone know where I can get a big bottle from please?

Thanx.
xx

Hi

If you have Capital Hair & Beauty near you, they sell 1 litre bottles and 4 litre drums, depending on how much you need. Sallys and other good wholesalers may also do the same.

Hi There

You could also try www.salonserve.com.they sell 4 litre bottles for about £12. Also very cheap for other essential as well (acetone, couch rolls, white blocks etc):D

HI,

I got a big 5 litre bottle of Star Nails non acetone remover from Sallys. I then decant out of that into a smaller bottle for my desk. It cost about £13 + vat - get in quick though - don't know how long they might have them in stock for now!

Thank you so much for your replies! Excellent.

Not sure how big you want it but Capital Hair and Beauty did a gallon container, hope this helps.

Sallys have these - not just in Star Nails but another kind..... wosit called? Can't remember! White massive bottle, orange label. Not sure of the price but it's not well known but it should be reasonable enough.

Cheers, Sherry.x

I used to get 1lt ones from Sally's Hair and Beauty Supplies.

I have some 1lt bottles of tip remove - actone for sale if anyone is interested!

Paula

NSI defo do huge bottles. 0500 131009

Latest posts

Back