I need advice about someone doing courses that aren't accredited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hunni I feel for you! This is unbelievable. Good for you for contacting the police. I would fight it all the way and get every penny back that you paid her.
I'm sure she would need a certificate from the council for ear piercing in a premises. So check that out as well xx

Ugh, this is so awful.

I hope something can be done about her!

I have deleted the post with links to this persons FB page and subsequent quotes and comments about it.
We do not name and shame on this site...after all 2 wrongs don't make a right ;)

This matter has been reported to the Police, ABT and Trading Standards, I think we need to let them deal with it now.

Sorry......hence why I hadn't previously named the person, after all she could very well be on this site too! x

This has just happened to me :( I didnt have a clue until i spoke to my friend (who has been a beautician and nail technician for 12 years) and she was furious with how and what the lady trained me. But now i do not know what to do. My mum is planning on ringing and explaining and asking for a refund but I dont think ill get anywhere. Also I am a bit worried as I have her on facebook and told her how much I had enjoyed the day. Whenn i went to get my certficates I could not believe it i could off printed them off myself!! Also, I told her the problems i was having with nails (tip and dip) and that i wanted to do the brush acrylic but she said i could go in and watch another tip and dip course and practice again using my own stuff. After showing my friend how i was taught tip and dip she says there is no way they are strong enough to show on and it is not the application, but the tip and dip way itself. The tutor told me they were exactly the same as normal acrylic but clearly they are not. She persuaded me to do tip and dip as they were quicker for her, she showed me 2 nails then had lunch and did clients while i did the other 8 and that was it. so sorry for writing on your post but its really got me down and dont know what to do x

Latest posts

Back