I need comfy shoes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend sketchers (not shape ups though), and crocs. I had a pair of crocs with a thermal lining like lambs wool and they were roomy and comfortable. I also have a dolly style pair of crocs at the moment which are comfy.

I go to the salon in a pair of hot pink converse ....they match the pink trim on my work tunic :p: comfy and safe for all the running up and down stairs I do

I know they are flat but I am also tely flat footed and my feet almost turn in on one side so I struggle with shoes big time. I bought these from Asda yesterday, they were £12.00 and soooo comfortable. I'm a trainer so on my feet most of the time. Wore them last night walking the dogs and since 8am this morning so far not once bit of pain and they fit like a glove! Hth

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376478651.263433.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376478690.691935.jpg

I wear KIDS shoes from Clarkes haha but they are sooo comfy, even if they aren't the prettiest. I wear dolly shoes or sandles in the summer though x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chrogers, I bought something very similar in Primark yesterday for a fiver. Had them on all afternoon, but was sitting for most of the time. I dont think I could walk in them for long, but they are ok to change into for a couple of hours.

Thank you do much for all your replyas! I'm off to google a load of them before shipping to but new ones again next week! Thanks for all your help! Xxxxz

Hotter & Reiker are great for problem feet.

I used to wear a pair of nurses style shoes my mum got me from Hotter when I was a waitress, I used to work 15 hours shifts and my feet didn't hurt me at all! They were about £60 which is expensive but they lasted me about 5 years :)

I used to wear a pair of nurses style shoes my mum got me from Hotter when I was a waitress, I used to work 15 hours shifts and my feet didn't hurt me at all! They were about £60 which is expensive but they lasted me about 5 years :)

I used to wear Reiker for the very same reason. Expensive, but well worth the money.

I wear Doc Martens almost every day, very supportive on your feet and have lasted literally years.

They fit in with my style and what I wear, but the same can't be said for everyone depending on what your style is.

Clarks, sketchers (go walks feel like your not even wearing shoes) gabor, fitflop (especially if you want toned legs!) birkenstock (good arch support). Although clarks and gabor are sometimes grannyish they are SO comfy and some of the styles are plain black :)
(I work in a shoe shop so I spend a lot of time recomending comfy shoes to people haha!) xx

:biggrin:

i buy my shoes from Clarkes too,they are pricey but for the comfort they give and how long they last they are well worth the money.

miranda x

I used to wear Reiker for the very same reason. Expensive, but well worth the money.

Not stylish but I'd sacrifice style for comfort haha

Latest posts

Back