I need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberwills

Reaction score
I spent $150.00 yesterday at the salon I have been going to for over 2 years. He normally does an excellent job , he uses the Swartzkoph color, He uses 3 different blonde colors . For some reason yesterday he went with ash, and put it on the ends. I look like an old lady,is there anything I have at home that would make this ashy color come out of the ends quickly, I have a surprise party to go to tonight and don't want to look like this. Oh, already told hairdresser that I didn't like it and he rolled his eyes at me and said there was nothing he could do.

Go back and politely tell him that you really are not happy and either he sorts it out or you will have to use someone else in the future. You should not try something at home as you don't know what the reaction will be on recently dyed hair. Why not call the salon and speak to another hairdresser/manager or the receptionist. He changed what he did so he needs to fix it. Poor you. :hug:

Sad thing is, He owns the place! I have two kids and they are both sick, it is freezing here in Atlanta and I didn't want to take them out . What a Sob story,huh?

What a nightmare! Maybe a geek can suggest something but I would think on recently treated hair it may be difficult to predict a reaction to another product. I wouldn't use him again if his attitude sucks or when you rebook say I wasn't happy last time but I will give you another go. Sorry that doesn't help you now. You could wear a hat!:eek:

A hat I can do, I appreciate your help. I did call the guy and he said I was overreacting! Can you believe that! I told him anyone would after paying that much and leaving looking prematurely grey. I will get referrals and try someone new. Thanks again, hope you have a really great weekend.

oh dear relay this too bad but you have say to saloon man.

what he is done on your hair

yes you can also use black color on your hair and you can also go a best hair saloon and try some other products because hair saloon man have extra knowledge about this

you can try

Latest posts

Back