I need to get a grip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I love chicken but can't cook it for people as it scares me and had to have beef at my wedding as it felt safer... Lol I'm ridiculous too xx

Haha that would have been ideal for me! The slightest but pink & i have to leave it, it wouldnt be worth all the hours of anxiety after x

Girls I have been told I have ibs too but I think its more so anxiety too aswell as acid reflux & hiatal hernia. Buscopan are miracle tablets for the cramps I really would recommend ye to try them :)

Yeah buscopan are similar to what the dr gave me. They work a treat for me too x x

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and giving me great advice. I'm sorry so many of you are going through the same situation or have:(. I've calmed down but still can't relax and feel very sick, i don't know what to say to my boyfriend he will be so angry that I didn't go in to work he's so supportive but I've let him down. And I can't bring myself to tell my mum I didn't go in as she's helping me with money at the moment. I have just let everyone down and i wish I snapped out of it and just went in. Sorry keep ranting .
I'm so glad we have a forum like this where there's amazing support for all personal and business situations. Thank you x x

A bit late to this but it might sound silly but have you ever looked into hypnotherapy? I had it done once for a fear of flying and it worked wonders. I still need top up sessions every now and then but it really does work.

Hypnotherapy can be really good for anxiety and changing the way you think and approach things. I used to get really nervous about job interviews to the point where I would call up before hand and cancel them just because I couldn't bear the thought of going and was so anxious about not getting the job! I had a session on this too and it also made a difference to how I felt about my next interview.

Just another thing which might help you to overcome your anxiety in the long run without having to take pills etc :) as long as you keep an open mind and genuinely want the therapy to work it can really make a difference :)

Thank you loulou, my mum and sister are actually studying hypnotherapy! I've had it in the past and it definitely does work for me, so I should really book in some sessions! My mum actually mentioned practicing on me. It's great when it does work you your right xx

Thank you loulou, my mum and sister are actually studying hypnotherapy! I've had it in the past and it definitely does work for me, so I should really book in some sessions! My mum actually mentioned practicing on me. It's great when it does work you your right xx

Ooh yeah definitely make the most of that :) let her practice on you! Even if it takes a while to really make a difference it will be really worth it in the end :) anxiety is something you can change and with lots of help and support you can overcome it :) xx

Latest posts

Back