I need to tone down this yellow/brassy colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allana1707

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496299983.586458.jpg

This is a full head bleach. But I need to tone it to a ash. Any help in what to use. And also on wet or dry hair?
I usually use matrix 10p with 10vol on wet hair at the basin but it hasn't worked.

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

View attachment 204968

This is a full head bleach. But I need to tone it to a ash. Any help in what to use. And also on wet or dry hair?
I usually use matrix 10p with 10vol on wet hair at the basin but it hasn't worked.
Hi I am training in Hairdressing and I am always fascinated by how hairdressers overcome these issues. I am training in Matrix. Have you tried a seperate violet toner x

Hi I am training in Hairdressing and I am always fascinated by how hairdressers overcome these issues. I am training in Matrix. Have you tried a seperate violet toner x
Also just looking at the picture, the colour looks uneven. You have alot of white blonde and yellow blonde at the back. So the colour has taken more in certain places. Must be very hard to get right when you are doing your own hair I suppose. I hope you get it corrected x

No haven't tried a separate violet toner. I think the roots just haven't taken enough, and that's why the colour is so different in places.

Can anyone recomend a tonner pls

A nice 10.22 will be lovely.

Osmo super silver shampoo! X

9.60 illumina be careful it doesn't grab violet.

Yes with pastel

Latest posts

Back