i redid the nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaaland

Reaction score
Very nice, I like them a lot, very eye catching - we'd definately see you coming!!!!:lol: :lol:

WOW!!!!.....i like them much more with added black colour!!!!! Really classy looks for me!:) remainds me of true ghotic stainedglass window or mosaic..!!!:Love:
What a change!Amazing work!!!

very nice definately stand out.

Yes good, and much better with the black now. xxx:green:

Much improved!!
I also love the black, it adds a bit of dimension to the patches. Much more striking effect :green:

Although, in all honesty, I'm not one to pick on other people's smiles:o
While I can tell what is good and not, my french's are the pits (imo lol)
But, I do get better french's with polish than with gel. Go figure. No idea why that is:irked: I'm an odd bird.

Thanks again for sharing and PLEASE what is your secret to those c-curves?
I've got two more guinea pigs for sculpting and want to get that beautiful c-curve.
SHARE woman! LOL:lol:

I THINK that they look much nicer with the black,i cant wait to have a go ,i might do mine with glitter though,and an clear overlay ...
well done babes :hug:

They are lovely with the added black outlines, it gives much more definition and dimension. I love them

Joan

hi everyone, thanks for your feedback this trip around. i know they look much much better now...dont know what i was thinking before .. maybe cuz i did them in the wee hours of the morning:smack: anyhoo, emma they would look smashing with glitter, i do have glitter in the collection but i did not want to use them this trip maybe next set. maybe you can do a mix with glitter and plain coloured powders.. lets see those okay:)

okay victoria i know i got me some wikikd curves!!! and the secret to my curves is that i am a jamaican and we jamaican women are famous for our curves:lol: .. seriously though, i just make sure the form is fitted and shaped properly on the finger and i also pinch my curves before the acrylic is set to get the curves but you must pinch when it is almost set and then you pinch from where the freedege meets the nailbed at the corners and you pinch gently straight through to the very end of the nail tip using both your thumbs inverting them to fit the sides (just like tammy taylor shows us. or in the ez flow video) its not that difficult really, just try and pinch gently and consistenly from top to bottom.

ariaaland said:
okay victoria i know i got me some wikikd curves!!! and the secret to my curves is that i am a jamaican and we jamaican women are famous for our curves:lol: .. seriously though, i just make sure the form is fitted and shaped properly on the finger and i also pinch my curves before the acrylic is set to get the curves but you must pinch when it is almost set and then you pinch from where the freedege meets the nailbed at the corners and you pinch gently straight through to the very end of the nail tip using both your thumbs inverting them to fit the sides (just like tammy taylor shows us. or in the ez flow video) its not that difficult really, just try and pinch gently and consistenly from top to bottom.

HA HA HA HA AT CURVES:lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, I do UV Gel, and can't figure out how on earth to 'pinch' that, know what I mean? But can I see the link for the video anyway?
Maybe if I pinch the form itself as the nail gets 'flashed'? Wonder if that would work?

I love the abstract design, with all those lovely colours!

Great work keep it up :)

Jan XX

ariaaland said:
i posted some picture this morning but i thought of something different so i added some black nail art to the nails and i think these look better. what do you think victoria? at least now you can see some "smile/grin lines"

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/three013.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/three007.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/three006.jpg
they look nice hun, where is the 1st pic i cant find it?? xxxxxxx

~shelley~ said:
they look nice hun, where is the 1st pic i cant find it?? xxxxxxx

hi shelley thanks for you compliment, but i was trying to edit the first mail i sent by deleting the previous pics and reposting this new set, unfortunately everything went including the message. so i just retyped a new message and added the new pics... sorry. if you like i can send you privately what the first set looked like

VHunter said:
HA HA HA HA AT CURVES:lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, I do UV Gel, and can't figure out how on earth to 'pinch' that, know what I mean? But can I see the link for the video anyway?
Maybe if I pinch the form itself as the nail gets 'flashed'? Wonder if that would work?

hi victoria i did not get the info from a video link, i actually have the videos both hers and ez flows' sorry. i thought you actually had her videos?

ariaaland said:
hi victoria i did not get the info from a video link, i actually have the videos both hers and ez flows' sorry. i thought you actually had her videos?

Nope, don't have'em :cry:

Oh well, I'll survive he he he:lol:

not to worry, i will see what i can do tonight when my computer techie husband comes home. we will try and figure out a way i can get snippets of the technique from both companys and save them on our digi camera thne upload it onto the pc and then i can send you the link. dont know if it is possible.. but i sure can try. lets see what happens but remember because of the time diff it will be much later or even tommorrow okay:)

catch you later

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh:green:

Knew there was a reason I luved ya:lol:

No worries. Dont make yourself crazy trying to do that LOL
I'll take a look online and see what I can find re: pinching c-curves for gels.

:hug:

no prob victoria, i am still working on it. though my sometime techie/nerd/dim witt of a husband messed up the internet by trying to install some new phone thingymajiggy so i was down all of last night and most of the day until a few minutes ago, so i am still working on it. not to worry. i made you a promise and i aim to keep it. by the hook or the crook.

ariaaland said:
no prob victoria, i am still working on it. though my sometime techie/nerd/dim witt of a husband messed up the internet by trying to install some new phone thingymajiggy so i was down all of last night and most of the day until a few minutes ago, so i am still working on it. not to worry. i made you a promise and i aim to keep it. by the hook or the crook.

PMSL :lol: AT "techie/nerd/dim witt of a husband" AND AT "phone thingymajiggy":lol: :lol:

SHHHHHHH:!: You're not supposed to make me laugh so dang hard at 12:38am when hubby and wee evil monkeys (my girls lol) are sleeping in the two rooms next to the pc room :lol:

Speaking of evil monkeys: those buggers gave the cat a haircut this morning while I was taking too much time to wake my arse out of bed.:eek: Cat fur all over the bathroom :rolleyes: and stupid critter didn't even yowl or meow to call for help.:irked:

Latest posts

Back