i redid the nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the colours... they really stand out...

well done babes...

VHunter said:
PMSL :lol: AT "techie/nerd/dim witt of a husband" AND AT "phone thingymajiggy":lol: :lol:

SHHHHHHH:!: You're not supposed to make me laugh so dang hard at 12:38am when hubby and wee evil monkeys (my girls lol) are sleeping in the two rooms next to the pc room :lol:

Speaking of evil monkeys: those buggers gave the cat a haircut this morning while I was taking too much time to wake my arse out of bed.:eek::rolleyes: and stupid critter didn't even yowl or meow to call for help.:irked:
Cat fur all over the bathroom

now you have me laughing.. like i am a mad woman, my kids are seeing me on the computer laughing like crazy to myself and wondering what the dikance is wrong with me:lol:maybe the cats were enjoying the "spa" treatment?:lol:

Hi
Very nice
Keep up the good work
Tiakayla

ariaaland said:
[/color] Cat fur all over the bathroom

now you have me laughing.. like i am a mad woman, my kids are seeing me on the computer laughing like crazy to myself and wondering what the dikance is wrong with me:lol:maybe the cats were enjoying the "spa" treatment?:lol:

Not so sure. he hid the rest of the day ROFL.:lol: :lol:

Poor bugger, he really IS stupid. :green:

VHunter said:
Not so sure. he hid the rest of the day ROFL.:lol: :lol:

Poor bugger, he really IS stupid. :green:[/quote]

victoria please stop now!!! i cant take anymore, you have me laughing like an idiot and that will just not do. i order you not to post anymore comments on your poor poor kitty, if he could read what you wrote about him he would certainly either pack his litter box and leave or scratch your eyes out:lol::lol::lol: besides i think the moderator will soon be kicking us off this post for carrying on like two morons

Latest posts

Back