I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could stop sleep walking and having "night terrors". Almost every night for 3 months now! And my antics are getting worse! :/ xx

I had pancakes but didn't enjoy them. I forgot to buy a lemon, so I drizzled a bit of that lemon in a bottle stuff I found at the back of the fridge on the first. Yuck! Checked the date and it was march 2013! OH buys these bottles... rubbish. So then I tried with a fresh orange, but that wasn't right. So on the third I tried some maple syrup. Too sweet!

Tonight I had a bowl of fresh crisp spinach leaves! I really enjoyed them!

Tonight I had a bowl of fresh crisp spinach leaves! I really enjoyed them!

Oh, how did you make them? I made some recently and OH really liked them.

I had a baked potato for dinner with Mexican coleslaw. It was delicious!

I wish I could stop sleep walking and having "night terrors". Almost every night for 3 months now! And my antics are getting worse! :/ xx

Oh dear! Are you getting checked out for that?

That sounds a bit disturbing! I thought I had a problem with continually thinking about dying, I've had the same thoughts for about three years daily, but usually at night when I'm in bed and everything is dark - but they are controlled by adding logic and science to them and they don't really keep me awake.

Last edited:

I know the answer Ch-ela....open the packet and pour contents of spinach leaves into a bowl..... ha ha ha ha ha ah hah a ha ah ha ha..

Oh dear! Are you getting checked out for that?

Not yet, hoping to get some councelling! I have been asking around to see if anyone else has been through it, only a friends son does it and he's 10! I'm probably highly amusing when I go off on one but it is stressful! Xx

I didn't have a pancake either! I looked at them like this :eek: I was terrified because I had my SW weigh in the following day! (today)

That just made me burst out laughing!
You lot never fail to cheer me up.
Thanks for all the hugs guys x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I know the answer Ch-ela....open the packet and pour contents into a bowl..... ha ha ha ha ha ah hah a ha ah ha ha..

Ha ha! I asked for that, didn't I?

I thought Tonicj was talking about the baked, seasoned ones that someone mentioned a few weeks back.

I think it's time for bed. I cant even read in a straight line :wink2:

I didn't! They were fresh from the bag with a little salt added! I loved them. Have any of you read about the health benefits of spinach? If not you should!

That sounds a bit disturbing! I thought I had a problem with continually thinking about dying, I've had the same thoughts for about three years daily, usually at night when I'm in bed and everything is dark - but they are controlled by adding logic and science to them and they don't really keep me awake.

That's interesting, mine are based around thinking someone is in my room and wants to steal my phone or hurt my family! Ha it's so childish! But I panic and I dart out of my room or go to the front door and start saying weird things! Tonight I will try my best to think there's no way there's a man in my closet... It's just logic haha! I'm crazy!

Not yet, hoping to get some councelling! I have been asking around to see if anyone else has been through it, only a friends son does it and he's 10! I'm probably highly amusing when I go off on one but it is stressful! Xx

I think one of my fellow students is getting checked out at a sleep clinic for something similar.

I didn't! They were fresh from the bag with a little salt added! I loved them. Have any of you read about the health benefits of spinach? If not you should!

Oh, what are the benefits?

It was more the 'How do you make them' that had me spitting my cup of tea out on my laptop screen...gotta love Ch-ela.....x

The oh just made me giggle as well.
He asked what I was doing
"In bed watching a film ps I love you"
He replied "aww I love you 2"
"No you idiot that's what I'm watching!"

Bless him x

That's interesting, mine are based around thinking someone is in my room and wants to steal my phone or hurt my family! Ha it's so childish! But I panic and I dart out of my room or go to the front door and start saying weird things! Tonight I will try my best to think there's no way there's a man in my closet... It's just logic haha! I'm crazy!

It's all subconscious stuff, has something changed in your life lately? I know what my problem stems from... smoking for 25 years, sitting at a desk for the same length of time and doing little exercise and hitting 40! I haven't smoked since the summer last year, need to get back to SW and hit the gym and I'm sure they will pass.

Oh, what are the benefits?

I don't know any other benefits but I was told to eat it for my bones, it must be high in calcium! It's actually really nice too!

Oh and I wish I could get out of bed in the morning when my alarm goes off 😱

Amanda xx

The oh just made me giggle as well.
He asked what I was doing
"In bed watching a film ps I love you"
He replied "aww I love you 2"
"No you idiot that's what I'm watching!"

Bless him x

I am laughing out loud at you right now xxx

I don't know any other benefits but I was told to eat it for my bones, it must be high in calcium! It's actually really nice too!

Amanda xx

I love spinach salad. Especially with some toasted pine nuts sprinkled over and some raw grated beetroot. Or with goats cheese. And some good balsamic vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back