I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired! And I still haven't finished my homework. :sad:

I'm tired too! Good night. I have laughed yet again so thanks for the facial exercises girls :hug:

I always always always worry about money, even when there isnt any need to worry about money ill worry about money. A quiet january put me into panick mode. Im only paying off a £400 holiday which has to be paid by september and its sent my panick off again. Its drives my bf mad but if it was up 2 him he wud leave us with nothing spare in the bank. Everything else in life in so relaxed about but i think being self emoloyed u kno u have 2 save for quieter times.
I wish i coukd relax about money but dont think it will ever happen.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a driven person, it's becoming a problem, I want to shine and aim very high! I guess it's a cover up for all of the emptiness in my soul.
I could wish all of my life but that would just make me an ungrateful, greedy cow.

It's all subconscious stuff, has something changed in your life lately? I know what my problem stems from... smoking for 25 years, sitting at a desk for the same length of time and doing little exercise and hitting 40! I haven't smoked since the summer last year, need to get back to SW and hit the gym and I'm sure they will pass.

It all started when the house opposite us got burgled. I hardly know them as neighbours and they didn't take much but I guess subconsciously it's affected me! The brain sure works in strange ways! And yes I think one day it will just stop! Soon I hope xx

I wish there was a cure for ME :( xx

Awwww Lila, I wish that for you too :(

I wish I could eat again! Haven't eaten properly for 4 months due to severe IBS and now gastritis and duodenitis. Oh, and my consultant is crap :(

I wish I had stayed awake for this thread last night. I'm putting my all into SW this week and the only way to stop eating at night is to go to bed, so I was in la la land by 10pm. :lol:

Awwww Lila, I wish that for you too :(

I wish I could eat again! Haven't eaten properly for 4 months due to severe IBS and now gastritis and duodenitis. Oh, and my consultant is crap :(

Ahh thank you, hope you are ok xx:hug:

Last edited:
I wish I had stayed awake for this thread last night. I'm putting my all into SW this week and the only way to stop eating at night is to go to bed, so I was in la la land by 10pm. :lol:

Yeah! We missed you Mrs! :wink2:

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a driven person, it's becoming a problem, I want to shine and aim very high! I guess it's a cover up for all of the emptiness in my soul.
I could wish all of my life but that would just make me an ungrateful, greedy cow.

Elaine. I don't believe it has anything to do with the emptiness in your soul. You work hard and achieve high. Be proud of it, never stop. Who doesn't want to have money and a good life and successful business? those that tell me different I will never believe, they have nothing to compare it to and most don't have the intelligence to know where to begin..... it's nothing to do with being happy... it's a desire to be the best at what you believe in. I'm sure this will spark some comments of ' I have no money but I'm happy' that's great but will never be good enough for some. Me included. It doesn't make us greedy or selfish or nasty people. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

..where's MM ...is she missing? I can't find her!

Release the search party!

Bev i found her... Here she is!!!

Damn I'm good ;)

As for me....
*I wish I could win the lottery HUGE amounts ;)
I want to be able to look at something and say "I'm 'avin that"
*I wish I had a working car. (above could fix this)
*I wish I could do the courses I want without years of saving. (above could fix this)
*I wish I could take a holiday with my kids, on a plane to somewhere hot with a good beach (above could fix this)
*I wish my tumble dryer didn't go to metal heaven when I need it still (above could fix this)
*I wish my hair would stay red without the need for dying it.
*I wish dreams were real... Sometimes ;)
*I wish for one day to not be single.. Its getting kinda boring BUT I can't be arsed to do the whole finding a stranger n getting to know them just to find out they are a turd kinda thing!!
*I wish ..... For world peas :)

Bev i found her... Here she is!!!

Damn I'm good ;)

As for me....
*I wish I could win the lottery HUGE amounts ;)
I want to be able to look at something and say "I'm 'avin that"
*I wish I had a working car. (above could fix this)
*I wish I could do the courses I want without years of saving. (above could fix this)
*I wish I could take a holiday with my kids, on a plane to somewhere hot with a good beach (above could fix this)
*I wish my tumble dryer didn't go to metal heaven when I need it still (above could fix this)
*I wish my hair would stay red without the need for dying it.
*I wish dreams were real... Sometimes ;)
*I wish for one day to not be single.. Its getting kinda boring BUT I can't be arsed to do the whole finding a stranger n getting to know them just to find out they are a turd kinda thing!!
*I wish ..... For world peas :)

I was rolling my eyes at your post (in a nice way) until I read the last sentence.....where I laughed out loud....WORLD PEAS.....we sure gotta have world peas......ha ha ha h ahaa

Good job finding our missing MM...... I'll send the 985,245 transfer to your bank account immediately. Hope it helps towards some of the above.

I was rolling my eyes at your post (in a nice way) until I read the last sentence.....where I laughed out loud....WORLD PEAS.....we sure gotta have world peas......ha ha ha h ahaa

Good job finding our missing MM...... I'll send the 985,245 transfer to your bank account immediately. Hope it helps towards some of the above.

Lol I can just imagine you sat there going "oh vixx, sort it out love" and I knew you'd love the world peas ;)

Everyone should love world peas haha

The transfer is fab, thanks... God knows what I'm going to do with 985,245 bits of paper, who knew a fiver could be cut up into THAT many pieces ..
Anyone got some sellotape?? Lol x

I wish I didn't care about food.
I wish I wasn't so ambitious.

I wish I was more ambitious. Found an old school friend on Linkdin last week. She looks about 20 years younger, like a bloody supermodel. (Was very gawky as a teenager) she has had a nose job, moved to the UK like me, has a fabulous job earning tonnes of money, lives in a posh part of London and I now feel like sh*t. She won't respond to me either. Can't say I blame her really. It probably all started going uphill for her as soon as she stopped hanging around with me. At least it looks that way from her CV. :eek: (the eyes, just for you Virtues).

I wish I was more ambitious. Found an old school friend on Linkdin last week. She looks about 20 years younger, like a bloody supermodel. (Was very gawky as a teenager) she has had a nose job, moved to the UK like me, has a fabulous job earning tonnes of money, lives in a posh part of London and I now feel like sh*t. She won't respond to me either. Can't say I blame her really. It probably all started going uphill for her as soon as she stopped hanging around with me. At least it looks that way from her CV. :eek: (the eyes, just for you Virtues).

It's all about the eyes MM....... People said that about me.....it all started going uphill for them when they stopped hanging around with me! (I was really really naughty though) .....

It's all about the eyes MM....... People said that about me.....it all started going uphill for them when they stopped hanging around with me! (I was really really naughty though) .....

Me too! Bet she's not having half as much fun now. :wink2:

Wooohooo , my wish has come true !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back