I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just found a fit naked guy upstairs doing the housework???
Jammy sod ;)

If it was Shemar Moore, tie him up cuz I'm catching the next flight across the pond!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was Shemar Moore, tie him up cuz I'm catching the next flight across the pond!

I'm upstairs checking under the bed !

Nope, it's not him ! :sad:

It's Vixx. ....
What's with the naked men ..... you are a bad influence. And who exactly is Gr8nailz talking about? Is it wrong of me to say I've never heard of him?

(Ok ok don't hurt me)
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
It's Vixx. ....
What's with the naked men ..... your are a bad influence. And who exactly is Gr8nailz talking about? Is it wrong of me to say I've never heard of him?

(Ok ok don't hurt me)

Google him Bev, don't show you're ignorance ! I had to Google him, he's a fit looking actor !

Google him Bev, don't show you're ignorance ! I had to Google him, he's a fit looking actor !

Awww I'm so lazy! Done it. Looks similar to my husband. .. Just younger...

(Hazeleyes - when you read this post keep quiet! Ha).

Awww I'm so lazy! Done it. Looks similar to my husband. .. Just younger...

(Hazeleyes - when you read this post keep quiet! Ha).

I can infact vouch that the likeness is uncanny!

Then someone tie up virtues2011's husband. I'm catching the next flight over!

It's Vixx. ....
What's with the naked men ..... your are a bad influence.
Moi?... I'm a good girl :D

Bad influence pffftttt, Tammie is the bad influence the her ShMoore thoughts ;)

Oh Gr8nailz, hazeleyes and I are playing. .. albeit lovely, the only similarity is probably his upper body. Nothing more. Certainly not the age. ..ha ha... Although come to think of it my husband has a great body. .. Unlike me. I have a grande body rather than a great one!

Oh Gr8nailz, hazeleyes and I are playing. .. albeit lovely, the only similarity is probably his upper body. Nothing more.

Do you realize how old I am? I'm ancient! My heart can't take such disappointment.

I'm watching last nights criminal minds perving at shemar ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you realize how old I am? I'm ancient! My heart can't take such disappointment.

(S m i r k) ... Sorry.

I can't help it. I'm always in trouble for something it is just the depth that varies. ...

Wait...What? Is this sarcasm, missy?

Oppsssss Yes. I am very much into sarcasm, dark humour and anything that is encourageable. ..! I am rotten.

Oppsssss Yes. I am very much into sarcasm, dark humour and anything that is encourageable. ..! I am rotten.

you said it ! but I think youre made for each other :lol:

you said it ! but I think youre made for each other :lol:

I think so too:lol: although there is a group of us that get on very well together and I wish that to last for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back