I would Like some help & Advice regarding my hair!! :D Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeeb

Reaction score
OK so my hair right now is crazy

I have dark brown roots and ginger/blonde/light brown every were else

I reaaally want one colour all over, i would like Golden brown, with pale blonde highlights

I have tried to do highlights but they keep coming out ginger, i dont know what kind of volume i should use and how much of bleach powder/developer i should use? and how to mix them? how long do i leave it on?

Also if i was to dye my hair golden brown im pretty sure my roots will look different, should i leave the dye in my roots longer than the rest of my hair?

and because my hair is so dark and stubborn, is there a lightner i can mix with the hair dye that would make my hair dye better?

One last thing how do those professional hair dyes (tube like) work? what do you need to mix with them?

I would appreciate any help or advice, im 19 and am a student so im reaaly skint! i cant afford to go to the hairdressers :(

Thanks guys!

sorry no one on here will help you if your not a proffesional. its against the rules..
go to your local college for it fixed they know what they are doing x

I think if you continue to do DIY jobs on it yourself you will make it worse, as stated in the previous post go to a local college who should be able to sort this for you properly at a fraction of what it would cost in salon.

Latest posts

Back