IBD Gel Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniellaw

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone please tell me what IBD gel polish is closest to black cherry, I want to order on line and the colors can be very deceiving, cheers my dears x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I'm not familiar with black cherry ;)

Hi, thanks hun, they dont do a color 'black cherry' but was wondering if any colors in thier range is similar to the actual color. I have a lady that has asked for a polish in black cherry, so I was gonna order on line but its hard to get a realistic idea of the color before you buy it x

Hi
Have a look at plum raven and see what you think
X

Hi, thanks hun, they dont do a color 'black cherry' but was wondering if any colors in thier range is similar to the actual color. I have a lady that has asked for a polish in black cherry, so I was gonna order on line but its hard to get a realistic idea of the color before you buy it x

Lolol I thought there was a polish out there called Black Cherry! :D
Try 'Truly,madly deeply' that might be close. It's not a metallic colour.
Jo

I suggest plum Raven too

Brill thanks ladies, have just ordered it xx

I wonder if Plum Raven is more purple-ly than Black Cherry. But here's a swatch of it, it's #3 - also known as EZ Flow Trugel Black Violet and SuperNail ProGel Aubergine.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 874
I wonder if Plum Raven is more purple-ly than Black Cherry. But here's a swatch of it, it's #3 - also known as EZ Flow Trugel Black Violet and SuperNail ProGel Aubergine.

I love all 4 that you have swatches. Please will you tell me all four of their names and I will order them myself :) x

I love all 4 that you have swatches. Please will you tell me all four of their names and I will order them myself :) x

These are not mine; they belong to a lovely lady, FLmermaid on Purse Forum.
The colors are:
3-EzFlow TrueGel: Black Violet
4-ibd Just Gel: Con-fuchsion/TruGel Jelly Bean/ProGel Plum Passion?
5-EzFlow TrueGel: Tiffany/IBD Jupiter Blue/ProGel Seafoam
6-ibd Just Gel: Sea of Capri/ProGel Turtle Bay/ TruGel Mojito

Latest posts

Back