IBD Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
For anyone that uses IBD gel, what are your most popular shades? I've just started using IBD and I'm interested to see which ones are popular, thank you in advance

I'm using IBD but only on friends at the moment. I've ended up with two pinks almost the same but v popular among friends, they are 'That's Amore' and 'She's blushing'. Also dolomite is my sisters favourite. Which colours do you have as I'd like to expand my palette but I seem to hade tons of pink?

I'm using IBD but only on friends at the moment. I've ended up with two pinks almost the same but v popular among friends, they are 'That's Amore' and 'She's blushing'. Also dolomite is my sisters favourite. Which colours do you have as I'd like to expand my palette but I seem to hade tons of pink?
I will definitely have a look at these colours, some of the pinks are quite pale so it would be nice to have some darker ones. I have 'nobody but you', 'sinful grin', 'mauve over' and 'rocco' which I love, it's a really nice pastel yellow

Thanks il look at those as I really need some different ones, I think I have 5 pinks

Dockside diva, oh la lace, catwalk alley, lucky red, truly madly deeply, meteorite, retro rosette and just me n capri to name some of my favourites :)

Dockside diva, oh la lace, catwalk alley, lucky red, truly madly deeply, meteorite, retro rosette and just me n capri to name some of my favourites :)
Thank you I'll have a look x

Latest posts

Back