IBD Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

Long time no chat, just a quick question for all you gel users, does anyone know of a supplier who ships to Ireland, the US company i used to use just recently stopped shipping the UK and Ireland, and the difference in range and price to buy products over here is unreal. I used to pay $13 for a .5oz clear builder gel from my old suppliers and over here it's 20 something euro.

If anyone knows id be very greatful if you could either reply to this or pm me, many thanks xx

Hope your all doing well by the way, unfortunatly i hardly ever get time to come online anymore :cry:

Thanks again....

Hi

The UK distributor for ibd is Grafton International. They have a website which is Welcome to Grafton International They may be able to help you. (I supply ibd but i'm afraid I only ship within the UK).
What you will find though is that any supplier in the UK selling ibd will be selling it at the same price. The price is set by the distributor so it should be pretty much the same across the UK. The current price for a 0.5oz ibd Builder Gel is £16.75+vat.
The price difference between the UK and the US is massive but thats on everything really, not just nail tech products. Crazy isn't it!!
Anyway, hope graftons can help you.

Thanks, ill give them a go...

Latest posts

Back