IBD over acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with this ... Mine either chips or peels off quite easily ..... Just ordered gelish and thinking of totally getting rid of Ibd now xx

Hi, another geek commented in this the other day and someone said to buff the shine of the enhancement before putting the IBD on , I've had a few problems with peeling but over brisa lite smoothing so going to give it a go x

when applaing any kind of gel on acrylic they need to be ruff (filed) as gel stick just to ruff or sticky surface. If acrylic is to smooth gel will peel and no matter what brand you use.

Does anyone have problems with this ... Mine either chips or peels off quite easily ..... Just ordered gelish and thinking of totally getting rid of Ibd now xx

I used to have this problem but not anymore. I now use NSI Glaze N Go as my top coat. Works a treat :wink2:

It stays on fine or me x
Its more likely to peel off my own nails as mine are very bendy, so i have to keep them short or they tend to crack and then peel x

Latest posts

Back