IBD Soak off builder gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sav_1

Reaction score
Hey :)
I have just purchased a pot of the IBD soak off builder gel. My main reason for buying this was i had bought the Sina uv gel in clear. As this is a non soak off gel.. i found it took me ages to file and buff off. Side note i am new to this therefore i was very careful to not buff away my natural nail.

So my question is how to others like the IBD soak off builder gel and does it soak off easily just like a shellac gel polish?

Hey :)
I have just purchased a pot of the IBD soak off builder gel. My main reason for buying this was i had bought the Sina uv gel in clear. As this is a non soak off gel.. i found it took me ages to file and buff off. Side note i am new to this therefore i was very careful to not buff away my natural nail.

So my question is how to others like the IBD soak off builder gel and does it soak off easily just like a shellac gel polish?
Jumping on the thread and following as I'd love to know too! I only use hard gel for clients that have overlays before gel polish and it does take forever! Would love to hear other people's experiences with soak off gel! X

Latest posts

Back