IBD soak off builder & sculpting gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss69

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the difference between these two because I'm struggling to find any!
Soak off builder gel is clear, can be used as natural nail overlay or over tips or sculpted
Soak off sculpting gel is clear, can be used as natural nail overlay or over tips or sculpted
If one was pink and the other white I'd understand but they are both clear which brings me to my next question can you not do a French sculpted nail with Ibd soak off gel?
Baffled x

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two because I'm struggling to find any!
Soak off builder gel is clear, can be used as natural nail overlay or over tips or sculpted
Soak off sculpting gel is clear, can be used as natural nail overlay or over tips or sculpted
If one was pink and the other white I'd understand but they are both clear which brings me to my next question can you not do a French sculpted nail with Ibd soak off gel?
Baffled x

Does anyone know ?

Does anyone know ?
i woulld like to know this too, and if any one tell me if the soak off clear is as strong as the xtreme french clear. I want a soak off, but i love the xtreme french clear as it is hard and strong! but is only file off.

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back