ibd soak off lifting - please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen17

Reaction score
I have searched all the threads and read them all on lifting. I have one client who keeps getting lifting. Do I try double dehydrating or not using bonder? I have been doing exactly as you should but there are still problems and I am at a loss as to why now. Any help greatly appreciated as she is coming in on Sat to have the lifted one redone (hopefully no more than one!):cry:

I use the buff off IBD gel and gave up on the bonder after being advised to do so by IBD and other nail techs. I have just started using the IBD intense ultra seal which clings very well to the nail without buffing first, have you tried that? x

I have searched all the threads and read them all on lifting. I have one client who keeps getting lifting. Do I try double dehydrating or not using bonder? I have been doing exactly as you should but there are still problems and I am at a loss as to why now. Any help greatly appreciated as she is coming in on Sat to have the lifted one redone (hopefully no more than one!):cry:
Have you tried other gel brands on this client and did they lift too?

are you using bonder and dabbing is dull before curing for the 1 minute?
if so, cant really be you it might be she cant wear gel, it does happen.
How does she use her hands? in water a lot, etc or wants nails too long?

I actually use LeChat strengthening powder on ibd gel between layers it helps as ibd soak off is quite flexible and can be too flexi for some.

Latest posts

Back