IBD vegan and cruelty free?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzieish

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Does anyone here know if IBD products are vegan and cruelty free? I'm trying to research online but finding it difficult to get any answers?

Many thanks

:)

I'm not 100% sure either however I am a big fan of IBD therefore would also be interested in knowing the answer to this if anyone has any knowledge?..

Sorry for jumping in on your post! xxx

Have you emailed them? That is your best option if no one here knows.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've found the email of the educator who came to my college, you think I'm best contacting her?

I asked ages ago and they are cruelty free not sure about vegan

I'd give Graftons a quick ring x

I've found the email of the educator who came to my college, you think I'm best contacting her?
No and the distributor isn't the best bet either as they are not always aware of everything you need to know.

You need to contact IBD directly and ask them a few questions. When checking for my blog I ask:

Do you or any other parties on your behalf test ingredients or finished products on animals?
Do any suppliers test and how to you ensure this?
Are you privately owned and if not who is parent company (in case parent company tests)?
Do you distribute or have any plans to distribute in China, or anywhere were mandatory animal testing is required?
Are your products suitable for vegans?

Thanks everyone :)

Salj, your questions were really helpful! I've found a query form for them so have asked the questions you suggested. I'll post when I get a reply incase anyone else wanted to have these questions answered too.

Brilliant, yeah please do. I like to know as my vegan friends ask me a lot about brands. X

Hi everyone,
Does anyone here know if IBD products are vegan and cruelty free? I'm trying to research online but finding it difficult to get any answers?

Many thanks

I'd be interested to hear too know but I'm pretty sure they wont be vegan friendly.
Even if their products do not contain animal, or animal by-product, ingredients or tested on animals, if you check some of their products MSDS's, they're full of chemicals and this goes against the ethics of Vegans as they're not organic products.

I'd be interested to hear too know but I'm pretty sure they wont be vegan friendly.
Even if their products do not contain animal, or animal by-product, ingredients or tested on animals, if you check some of their products MSDS's, they're full of chemicals and this goes against the ethics of Vegans as they're not organic products.

Not against my or any vegan I know's ethics. Vegan means no animal products not organic!

Latest posts

Back