IBX help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegant

Reaction score
I'm in the process of adding ibx to my treatments and have spent ages making notes from all the threads already posted. I've only gone and misplaced my notes with everything I've written.
Can anyone give me a quick idea of pricing & also a good suggestion for a heat lamp, I've a Minx lamp but its do big and as I work mobile want something smaller
Thank you

Louellabelle do an ibx lamp which I bought for around £20+vat I think. They're the official ibx distributor in the uk, it's 45watts.
I charge £7 on top of any service for first treatment and £5 for second & subsequent ones. So Nat nail manicure + £7 or Gell Polish + £7 or Bio sculpture overlay + £7 and of then + £5

That's great thank you, that's what I had thought of charging...can't believe I lost all my notes..never mind. Thanks again xx

I charge £10 first treatment and thereafter £6 x

I'm in the process of adding ibx to my treatments and have spent ages making notes from all the threads already posted. I've only gone and misplaced my notes with everything I've written.
Can anyone give me a quick idea of pricing & also a good suggestion for a heat lamp, I've a Minx lamp but its do big and as I work mobile want something smaller
Thank you
I had Brought Ibx some time ago, but it seems so complicated, I don't know when I am going to get round to using it! even thinking of selling it, but I have the lamp & everything!!

I've had mine for ages too and only used it on myself with my last 2 Shellac manicures but am feeling a bit difference in my nails so very excited to get promoting it xx

Don't give up it really isn't difficult and you do see results x

Latest posts

Back