Ice Vapour Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
Hey, I'm fairly late to the ice vapor band wagon! I always wanted it but but never wanted it in the duo, however with S2 most wonderful offer of buying a new ruby ritz and wildfire (who doesn't always need extras of those right!) I finally have my hands on it! So my question is- it's a pretty dense looking coverage. I use the VIP's a lot or MOP and they are fairly light in comparison. Do you use Ice Vapor solely or does it look nice over colours? I haven't had a chance to test but hoped id get your opinions.

Thank you.

I have used ot on its own and over other colours, its much more in your face glitter than the vips.....personally my clients prefer pots of glitter so all my glitter shellacs dont get used!!

I have used ot on its own and over other colours, its much more in your face glitter than the vips.....personally my clients prefer pots of glitter so all my glitter shellacs dont get used!!

Maybe I will just apply it really sparingly over colours and see how I get on! X

It's beautiful and you can use on its own or over colours but you will love it, I have a lady who has it on its own all the time lol x

Hey, I'm fairly late to the ice vapor band wagon! I always wanted it but but never wanted it in the duo, however with S2 most wonderful offer of buying a new ruby ritz and wildfire (who doesn't always need extras of those right!) I finally have my hands on it! So my question is- it's a pretty dense looking coverage. I use the VIP's a lot or MOP and they are fairly light in comparison. Do you use Ice Vapor solely or does it look nice over colours? I haven't had a chance to test but hoped id get your opinions.

Thank you.

Hi,
Ice vapor is lovely over silver chrome. Also, beautiful over Cream puff 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415163364.131400.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415163406.494003.jpg
Over Blackpool & as a gradient with bare chemise. Ice vapour is one of my most popular colours x

The ice vapour still comes in the original duo, so does the ruby ritz....it's not as shown with just the 2 of them as I thought....now I have a load of Forrest green, wildfire and additives to offload again 😡

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415229105.454920.jpg it's lovely over many colours. This is purplepurple under ice vapour. X

No that's actually steel gaze with a holographic silver glitter over top . Xx

Here's Cityscape and Ice vapor - gorgeous x

Attachments

• 10801663_879494232069773_3941970372905450394_n.jpg
    10801663_879494232069773_3941970372905450394_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 206

Latest posts

Back